THE VIRGINIA ASSOCIATION OF CHAMBER OF
The Virginia Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives was formed in 1962 and is administered by the Virginia Chamber of Commerce. VACCE is an alliance of Chamber executives from across the state working together to improve the business climate in Virginia while developing ways to enhance the quality of life in the communities they serve.
VACCE represents over 30,000 businesses in the Commonwealth and is the only organization in the state dedicated to the growth and development of Chamber professionals. Through conferences and regional roundtable meetings, VACCE equips Chamber professionals with the leadership skills and tools necessary to build innovative Chambers.
BENEFITS & SERVICES
- Conferences on Leadership and Legislative Issues
- Scholarships to Continuing Education Institutes
- Regional Roundtable Meetings to exchange information and ideas
- Training Opportunities for Staff Development
- Statewide Network of Chamber Professionals
MISSION & VISION
VACCE equips Chamber of Commerce professionals with leadership skills and tools to build innovative Chambers.
VACCE is the premier association for leadership and organizational development of Chambers of Commerce in Virginia.